Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.comThis is my first Sunday Salon. It is a weekly blog on what I am reading today. Please check it out. And comment here to let me know you were here, I appreciate all of you stopping by and would love to check out your blogs.

Ok so on to the Salon stuff lol. Well with church and all today, (sunday school kickoff and picnic and things like that) I didn't get much reading done only a couple of hours. I'm reading Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson. The last book in the series. I like this series but this book its taking forever to pickup like the others in the set. I am about halfway through the book now so anything can happen.

thanks for stopping by. i look forward to reading your blogs

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Welcome to Sunday salon Kym.