Saturday, September 20, 2008

Review: Crimes of the Sarahs by Kristen Tracy

First of all I want to say that I normally read through a book whether I like it or not. It's got to be a very stressful book if I don't finish it.

I saw this book in the young adult section of my local library and thought it looked cute and I love the idea. I believe there once was a movie with the same plot.

However, as I started to read the book it got too confusing I couldn't follow the story line being that I was trying to keep the Sarah's straight. Let me tell you that there are 4 Sarahs obviously and they all have different last initials. So I tried and made it about halfway through the book and had to put it down. I read other reviews that said they liked it so I am guessing that this book and I just didn't click together well.

But a cute idea and story. I just found it a bit confusing. I rated it a 1/5 being that I couldnt pull myself to finish it.

4 comments:

Jamie Ford said...

Hi Kym--love the blog!

If you can email me a mailing address I'll see about getting an ARC sent your way.

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

replica bags supplier replica bags koh samui replica bags prada

stylosh said...

see hereweb link HomepageGo Here get redirected hereclick here for more info

Unknown said...

j3k30w3t75 i2j50g6s32 q5y94j1v90 c5x35n1n55 g9n94h6o92 c3g65l2t15