Friday, September 12, 2008

Review: Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson

Well this was an ok book, it took a long time to pick up unlike the rest of the books. However, when it picked up I didn't want to put it down. Goldie gets caught in the worst situations ever in this book. Julian, Marla, Tom, Arch were there of course to offer the support but it makes you think how much are these guys going to be able to handle.

Davidson has a total hit with the series even if this wasnt the best one in the series. I love the family dynamics in this series as funny and convoluted as they are. 

The surprise twist had a previous character come back into the story all though I'm not completley sure why. I of course thought I had the murderer picked out but was totally wrong, however I'm still baffled by the ending lol.

This one ranked a 4 out of 5. I would like to recommend this one to anyone who is reading the series already lol. 

No comments: