Monday, July 03, 2006

Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel /Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman/ Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block




Ok so i have been on a reading spree lately. Sadly to say out of 3 books i only enjoyed one.


Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel was way to depressing, I have depression so i figured i might be able to identify with her in this book but ohhhhhhhhhh no she is way to down for me. I had to pull myself to the end of the book. I would never read it again.

Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman seemed to be a good book. Its a good idea but it was just a major rant. And of nothing in particular either lol. What ever popped in his head at the time he was writing is what he ranted about. Couldnt stand it, sounded like a kid whining the whole time i was reading it

Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block was a good book. I wasnt sure about it but had read it was a cute story in some of my groups. I decided to try it. It was a cute and quick read. I read the whole book in one night. I would recommend this one to anyone who needs a little pick me up after reading some tough books.

1 comment:

mctele said...

go to my blog replica wallets this hyperlink cheap designer bags replica click here for more replica bags china